Finevu CR-500HD dashcam:
The Finevu CR-500HD delivers video with 1080p Sony Exmor CMOS Sensor Full HD recording with all the features you would expect from the world’s first manufacturer of dash cams and black boxes for cars, trucks and motor sport use.
Best Quality Recording:
SONY Exmor CMOS Sensor makes it possible for Finevu CR500 to record Ultra High Full HD 1080p video.
Finevu CR500 records clear and smooth video with its 2MP FULL HD Quality Lens.
Recording modes can be customised 1080p Full HD / 720 HD and Recording Frames to 30fps / 24fps / 15fps / 5 fps.
Convenience & Usability Essential Features:
There are five hot keys available in Finevu CR500 for easy and quick access which provide options for
Power ON/OFF when running on built in battery
Easy PC Connection:
Finevu CR500 can be connected easily with pc for files browsing in its memory. Computer recognizes it as external storage device as soon device is connected.
Auto Flip Feature:
Videos and Images automatically flip upward and downward according to device orientation. Auto Flip feature makes it possible for this Finevu CR500 dashcam to be mounted anywhere in car. e.g on sides , front, or rear , or on dashboard.
Strong And Adjustable Mount:
It is easy to fix Finevu CR500 on any surface with its Strong and adjustable mount. Its mount has 90° Vertical and 360° Horizontal design.
Continous Loop Recording:
Finevu CR500 is capable of loop recording. Loop/Cycle recording deletes old images/videos and over writes with new ones when memory is full.
Emergency Prtable Recording:
With built in high capacity battery, Finevu CR500 dashcam enables user to do portable recording and photo shooting.
Impact / Accident Recording with G Sensor:
3 Axis accelerometer monitors shock or event in Finevu CR500 dashcam . In case of any accident, videos are recorded and kep in seperate folder to avoid loss of the footage.
Automatic Parking Mode:
Finevu CR500 dashcam changes recording to Parking mode automatically after after 10 minutes. Parking mode can be triggered manually by pressing "M" hot key on camera. However , camera will still need power to run after car is switched off. e.g external battery.
Low Power Consumption:
Finevu CR500 dashcam consumes only 2W power and 3W when charging. It is a power efficient car camera.
FineVu CR 500 dashcam Day Time Video Screen Shot:
FineVu CR 500 dashcam Night Time Video Screen Shot:
Contents Of The Box Of Finevu CR500 Dashcam:
|Country Of Manufacture||South Korea|
|Recording Mode||Auto (Mode Change), Manual / Emergency, Parking Mode, Event Recording|
Flawless Performance Review by James Russell
It Performs flawlessly when you are in open coverage, the only thing I wish it had a longer power line, video clip would not be damaged if cam turned off accidentally, easy to install and save recordings to the computer/ laptop. The bad thing is it is very expensive. (Posted on 6/23/2014)
Finevu CR500 Review by J G Smith
I chose this product because it was small and combat and after downloading for the first time it was such a clear picture as well at night too.
To view the files you have to download FineVu player I think they should explain this at the beginning of the manual
Other than that I am well pleased with my purchase (Posted on 4/12/2014)
Delivery & Returns
- Please allow 5-7 working days for a dashcam or dashcam accessory to arrive at your delivery address. You might receive items earlier than this depending on your location and your payment method.
- If you cancel your order after dashcams or dashcams accessory have been dispatched, You may be liable for any expenses inured in the ordering / shipping or other process involved in obtaining your dashcam or its accessory.
- For damaged or Faulty dashcams, DashCamsOnly will provide a replacement dashcam as soon as possible after the faulty goods have been returned and confirmed as faulty.
- Please carefully check specification and compatibility with your requirements prior to ordering. We cannot be held liable for products that are not compatible with your vehicle or other accessories.
- Descriptions and specifications of products shown on our website are taken directly from information supplied by manufacturers. Products are supplied as named and described. Where a product description is accompanied by an illustration of the packaging or product itself, that illustration is for illustrative purposes only and may not look absolutely identical to the product to be supplied.