Crystal Clear Video
High quality 2.4MP SONY EXMOR CMOS Lens offering 1080P Full HD resolution at 30 frames per second provides smooth recording with license plate recognition. The user can also choose to increase their cameras bit rate up to 8mb/s (front) 3mb/s (rear) for increase video quality.
Wireless Firmware Upgrades
The new BlackVue DR750LW-2CH now enables you to carry out important firmware updates with ease. Simply carry out the firmware updates using your smart-phone device. No need to remove the SD card and put it into a PC to do the updates.
BlackVue App is free to download for all customers, this innovative app works on both iOS and Android devices. The camera can connect to your smartphone or tablet device using the app, once connected, the user can download footage, view a live feed, save settings and more.
“The new BlackVue DR750LW has built-in WiFi, this function enables the user to connect to a smart-phone or table device so they can download footage for later viewing. An industry first feature created by BlackVue/
BlackVue Viewing Software
The BlackVue viewing software for can be accessed by inserting the cameras SD card into a PC. The user software enables the user to check footage, change the time zone, adjust user options, playback footage at slow motion and more.
MAC Viewing Software
The Blackvue series has viewing software for MAC computers as well. Users can view, download footage and monitor their recording on MAC computers.
|Quality Video & Audio||Camera: 1/4″ 2.4MP CMOS EXMOR Sensor / 2.0 Mega Pixels|
|Standard SD Memory Card||Supports up to 64GB Micro SD Card (Class 10 Pittasoft)|
|Wide Angle View||Front Camera 146′ Degrees | Rear 129′ Degrees|
|LCD Screen||LCD 4″ WVGA 800×600 with Touchscreen|
|Reversible Design||(rear cam) 360′ Rotational body recording various direction|
|Recording Speed||30fps Frames per second/ 15fps Frames per second|
|Image Resolution||Full HD 1920x1080px (front) | Full HD 1920x1080px (rear)|
|Motion Detection||Yes in Parking Mode (requires power magic pro)|
|Data Compression||Highly Efficient H.264|
|Built-in Format Function||Yes (Press & Hold WiFi button for 10 seconds)|
|Built-in WiFi Modem||Yes (For use with free smart-phone App)|
|Built-in CCTV||Auto-battery protection for Parking Mode built-in|
|GPS Receiver||Highly Sensitive SIRF III Antennae (optional)|
|Recording Options||Normal, Parking, Event (Activated by shock)|
|Camera Size & Weight||Front – 108.5mm x 36.0mm / 114grams|
|Operational Temp||-20’C ~ 70’C|
|Power Supply||12V/24V DC|
|Power Consumption||12V /0.20A|
|Factory Warranty||1 Year (Australian Genuine Warranty)|
|Compliance Marks||C-TICK (N28189) KC, FCC, CE, RoHS, Telec|
|Manufacturer||Pittasoft Co., Ltd (Auto BlackBox Australian Importer)|
|Country Of Manufacture||South Korea|
|Recording Mode||Auto (Mode Change)|
- Be the first to review this product
Delivery & Returns
- Please allow 5-7 working days for a dashcam or dashcam accessory to arrive at your delivery address. You might receive items earlier than this depending on your location and your payment method.
- If you cancel your order after dashcams or dashcams accessory have been dispatched, You may be liable for any expenses inured in the ordering / shipping or other process involved in obtaining your dashcam or its accessory.
- For damaged or Faulty dashcams, DashCamsOnly will provide a replacement dashcam as soon as possible after the faulty goods have been returned and confirmed as faulty.
- Please carefully check specification and compatibility with your requirements prior to ordering. We cannot be held liable for products that are not compatible with your vehicle or other accessories.
- Descriptions and specifications of products shown on our website are taken directly from information supplied by manufacturers. Products are supplied as named and described. Where a product description is accompanied by an illustration of the packaging or product itself, that illustration is for illustrative purposes only and may not look absolutely identical to the product to be supplied.